Indio: (760) 578-4748
El CENTRO: (760)482-5505
SAGE Cares is a volunteering and community outreach program of SAGE Initiative. Throughout the Imperial and Coachella Valley, SAGE has been volunteering, fundraising, and collecting for those who need it most.
From Christmas toy collections, Catholic Charities outreach and food drives, SAGE strives to make our communities a better and healthier place.
We have donated toys for kids on Christmas Day. Agencies that we helped are CASA Imperial, Betty Jo McNeece Receiving Home, and IVROP ACE. We love bringing a smile to all the kids in our communities.
Click this text to start editing. This simple title and text block is great for welcome or explanatory text. When writing, try to keep things down to a few lines at a time. Break up your content into different blocks to keep your page interesting.
We work with a variety of local charities in the Imperial Valley to help those in need by distributing food and clothing. We provide individuals with toothpaste, toothbrushes and information about our dental program/services.
In 2017, SAGE has participated in the following events:
- 2 homeless food distribution events at Adams Park in El Centro, CA.
- Provided food and toothbrushes and paste to homeless individuals.
- Men's Homeless Shelter: Health resource fair in Calexico, CA.
- Provided tooth brushes and snacks to homeless individuals.
- Provided information about SAGE's dental program/services.
- Veteran's Luncheon event at the Veteran's Memorial Hall in Imperial, CA.
- Provided information about SAGE's dental program/services to veterans.